Sunday, January 27, 2008

Week 4, Thing #9 - RSS and Feeds

I have added feeds to both my Bloglines account and my Google Reader account. Right now I prefer Bloglines. It seems easier to add feeds, gives good options for screen viewing, and has Bloglines Top 1000 (a helpful place for a beginner to find feeds). My feeds include: CNN News, Word of the Day, Dilbert, Motley Fool, Librarians' Internet Index: New This Week, and PC Magazine: New Product Reviews. Now I just have to find time to read my feeds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Like you, I also feel that there is not enough time in the day for all of the information that is available.
I have not looked at Bloglines yet, but think I will do that based on your recommendation. I have been using Google Reader and like it for blogs. I only have to look at the new additions rather than sifting through everything.
Keep up the great work!