Sunday, March 9, 2008

Week 8, Thing #18 - Online Productivity Tools

smileI have created a Zoho account and am using it to post to my blog. The account was very easy to set up and seems very user friendly. Zoho offers some nice templates (50 available): resume, resume cover letter, speech outline, student progress report,... Well, I'll try posting this document to my blog.

Posting from Zoho to my blog worked quite smoothly.

Zoho has many other online productivity tools: spreadsheets, database, online presentation tools, wiki, web conferencing, organizer, note taking, ...

I do like the ability to collaborate online in real time with both google docs and zoho writer. I have used google docs to work collaboratively in real time and it has been a godsend!

Three cheers for free online productivity tools!

No comments: